Monday, October 24, 2011

Trivia with Britney Spears

Had a good weekend.  Went to a trivia game charity event on Thursday night and was embarrassed to be the only one on my team to answer the Britney Spears questions...no more top 40 for me.  I did know a couple of other questions but these people were fierce.  Jeopardy champs all the way. 

The event's dinner was catered by the organizer's wife who is Thai.  Of course, we had Thai food and it was delicous.  Got her number because she apparently delivers.  We also raised enough money to buy cameras for the local elementary school so the kids can use them for class projects. 

You can see the bamboo, character, dragon, flower, wind and circle sets in this picture

The next day I was invited to sit in on a regular Majjong game because one of the players couldn't make it.  The players were very sweet and let me practice on the first round of the game...apparently there are tons of different aspects to the real game when you get into it so I hope that I can go again soon before I forget when I learned. 

No comments: