Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rainy days

It's been  a great weekend with several hours of steady rain...I know this sounds crazy but just seeing clouds is an exciting thing around here.  Anyways, the dust is washed off everything...except my jeep which seems to be a magnet for the stuff.

Last weekend I was invited to another Murder Myster Dinner at my friends' Sharon and Serge.  This one was in 1930's Nappa Valley at a winery.  I played Tiny Bubbles (hence the polka-dotted costume) and my husband (played by Serge) was Ralph Rottengrape. I wasn't the killer but I was a bit of a black widow...I don't hold out much hope for Ralph's longevity.


They had an interesting dinner with roast duck and Morocan Tanjine.



My neighbors and I also had a bbq to take advantage of the mild weather.  It was actually cool enough that we had to put on sweaters later.

No comments: