Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Internet

The ongoing saga with my internet has yet another chapter.  The company actually made an appointment with me to do the hook up so I was quite excited.  Everyone at work cautioned me and tried to make me see reason but I was determined to be optimistic about the whole process.  I've since learned my lesson.

 I wait for four hours the first appointment before giving up.  I waited two hours on the second appointment (later that weekend) before a man showed up with his tools and explained to me that there was no junction box in our building so I couldn't get my service.  They weren't in charge of the junction boxes so there would have to be some phone calls made to get that work order written up. 

When I asked the man why he made two appointments with a customer before checking to see if the work could be done, he just looked confused.  It would be funny if it wasn't happening to me.  Hopefully, things will be sorted by next week.

No comments: